Release 6.0.136 is now deployed to testing environments.
- Security Deposit Interest calculates interest on the security deposit based on a set rate.
- A new HTML template has been created for Reminders.
- Added support for scheduled retrieval of reads for Elvaco meters.
- Latitude and Longitude fields are now enabled in the meter service page.
- By default a user will now have admin level access when created. Changing access levels will also now be saved automatically without the need for a confirmation popup.
- It is now possible to apply the invoice and billing option group settings via new customer screen during move out and transfer operation.
- Updated the usage calculation for demand reads in US environments. It will no longer be multiplied by number of days.
- Added a new option under Admin -> Billing options for the customer to link rollup descriptions to General Ledger codes. For use in exporting to accounting software.
- Upgraded Dashboard to use AJAX calls for faster page loading and better user experience.
- Added support for conversion factor for gas meters:
– new field in Add and Edit gas meter pages with default value of 1.00
– conversion factor is a new required field in gas meter number imports.
- Created a new report Security Deposit Summary with the following columns: Customer No., Alternative Customer No., Tariff, Customer Name, Deposit Amount Received, Date Deposit Last Received, Date Last Interest Paid.
- Updated invoice to display correct barcode value in the downloaded PDF.
- Additional enhancements in security implemented as a result of the recent security audit.
- Updated invoice retrieval process to set correct values for the tags Previous Reading, Current Reading, and Total Usage for the invoice template.
- Removed error message from Charges page in the Customer Portal.
- Updated display of Admin UI SMTP Server Setup to display User Authentication, Connection Security, and Send test email.
- Security Deposit report is updated to display Company Name if it exists, instead of Customer Name. Also set Customer Name order to be displayed as Firstname Lastname.
- Free Trial toggle is now set by default to ‘No’ and no longer editable.
- Updated Admin -> Edit Group to enable the toggle for the account transfer settings.
- Updated Send Test Email function to display specific error message to explain the cause of error.
- Removed direct debit-related messages in the invoice for customers who do not have direct debit set up.
- Updated validation in Meter page to allow more decimal places as needed for fields like K Factor, High Reading, etc.