Release 6.0.135 is now deployed to testing environments.
- Provider free trial sign-up process to Utilibill system is now improved:
- Activation link is now sent via email
- New reCaptcha is implemented.
- Customer Portal updates and improvement:
- (continued from above)
- a new, redesigned UI
- enable/disable option for new customer to sign up for an account
- customers can now reset their password
- configuration options added for company header URL and sign up URL
- current customers can register their existing account for online access.
- New sign-up page integration to automatically send leads to Zoho.
- Editing of billed reads can now be enabled or disabled via the backend support.
- Banking details section added to Customer Details – predominantly for US customers.
Bug fixes & Enhancements
- Group name maximum has been extended to 60 characters.
- Removed an error when exporting negative numbers for Neptune Meter Data Export.
- Updated processing to enable customer with large data for invoices(due to multiple meters/multiple meters with unpaid balance) to email invoice PDFs.
- PREPAID: In Manage Token box, we have updated Print Token modal to show the image logo when clicking Reprint button.
- Tariff type is now updated properly when changing from a service to a customer level tariff.
- Updated Search function to include customers created via webservice into the search results.
- Updated invoice retrieval process to always display correct read and billing period displayed in the back page of the invoice.
- Updated invoice retrieval process to hide Unit, Quantity, and Rate for manual charges in the invoice.
- The following updates have been implemented to enforce restrictions on setting final reads:
- Added validation to the Final Read Date to be before or the same day with Moveout Date.
- Validated reads import and add/update meter reads web service to not allow adding Final Read.
- Deletion of Final Read via the UI or webservice is no longer allowed.
- Updated bill run validation to exclude data from inactive customers and customers outside given cycle
- Updated report “Meter Usage and Charges with Non Billable” to display the positive values if the meter has a rollover reading.
- Enhancements in security implemented as a result of most recent security audit.