Release 6.0.133 is now deployed to testing environments.
- Support for meter rollover is now available in web app, web service, and imports. (Supported method: Usage Flat Rate.)
- Allow transfer of customer to another bill cycle even if there is an uncommitted statement.
- UI now displays engine version in addition to UI and DB versions.
- Minor updates to Gas plan template.
- Group settings can be applied as defaults on creation of new customer.
- “HST” was added as a Tax Unit in Edit Group’s Locale Setting.
- Locale settings info can now be retrieved as response from UtbSpotBill webservice.
- Added alphabetical sort dropdown for Payment Batch report.
- Updates for bar code functionality.
- Fixed incorrect company information in Active Customer report.
- Fixed error during security deposit ‘Transfer’ operation.
- Fixed incorrect meter ID displayed in Meter report.
- Fixed incorrect rounding for amount during report download in excel and pdf format (all reports).
- Fixed bug where recreated webservice user account fails after deletion from another group with the webservice enabled.
- Fixed order of results in Prorated Tariff Data import.
- Fixed bug where late payment calculation is incorrect for  customers where current payments are also allocated to previous statements,  partial payments of unpaid latest statement.
- Unit type kWh was labeled as “Kilowatt per Hr”. Fixed to “Kilowatt Hour” on all environments.
- Added street number from the supply address in Meter Read Sheet report.
- Fixed a bug where import of General Services fails on values that contains zero(0) e.g. 101, 1000, 10001.
- Fixed bug in Electricity Statement Breakdown by Customer report where usage is not displayed if there are no previous reads available.
- Fixed roll back to include previous statements as long as the statement to roll back is the maximum statement of the customers in that statement.
- Life Support toggle is changed after saving other modified customer details.