Release 6.0.131 now deployed to testing environments.
- Now you can control how much self-enablement is active in your customer portal you can turn the following on or off.
- Move out
- Modify contact details
- Change bill delivery choices.
- We have implemented a new gas service including:
- sell service screen
- manage service screen
- some additional billing options.
- Introduced a place to store a Collections contact in Edit Group screen.
- Added option in customer Settings tab to enable spot bill. This enables meter readers using the iPad app the ability to issue a bill on the spot rather than running all as a batch from your office.
- We changed the line graph to bar graph in Usage Profile page in Customer Portal.
- We changed the line graph to a bar graph in group Dashboard.
- We included “Change meter” as another option during move out operation to cater for customers who need to do meter swaps.
- The downloaded invoice PDF template was not the same with the selected invoice template under certain conditions. This has been resolved.
- The Aged Receivables by Tran Date report was updated to show physical suburb.
- Manual charges were included in Usage Graph Details which resulted in multiple instances of reading. Now there is one value per tariff code even if multiple charges exist for the same tariff code.
- Calculations were incorrect for a customer who had overpaid previously, and also paid in full before due date. This has been resolved.
- Statement Variance report was updated to show comparison of previous month usage and charges to current month.
- Report page loads were modified to prevent being slow while handling lots of data.
- Altered customer portal to show correct data in the usage profile page if the customer has more than one meter.
- Updated the order of customer ID that was incorrectly sorted in the merged PDF download file.
- Bill run could not be executed because a previous statement was not committed. This behavior is now removed.