Release 6.0.128 has now been deployed to testing environments.
- New report “Customers with Life Support” shows all of the customers within a group that have life support enabled
- User can now search by Customer Address and Service Address
- New report “Statement Status and Breakdown by Customer” shows the statement value, usage, and status per customer
- Updated report “Meter Move Out and Move In Report Enhancement” to show initial and final reads
- Add 13-month history to graph fields in statement details web service
- Add warning info on incompatible meter configuration and plan association when importing meters
- Add warning info on incompatible meter configuration and plan association when creating or modifying a service through the web service
- Added Life Support Alert on customer’s Overview tab
- Added contact log for Life Support setting changes
- Updated search functionality to improve search results
- Updated search by Customer to include option to retrieve next 50 results.
- Updated import of prorata tariff to support the locale settings when it is ddmmyyyy
- In the report generated after sending the bills through email, some email fields are empty even when the bills are marked as successfully sent. This has been corrected.
- User interface only allows up to 4 characters of input for zip code. Now updated to allow up to 10 characters.