Release 6.0.123 is now deployed to testing environments.
- Web service API for Manual Charge now sets default tax setting to YES.
- Additional validation is added for updating service Pro Rata Date.
- Additional validation for Pro Rata Date field when creating service (especially if meter was previously moved out). Pro Rata Date cannot be before the last move-out date of the meter.
- Contact/Audit logs are now created for the customer during Payment Import and Payment Import Rollback.
- Web service now has tax code enabled by default along with support for new tag Apply Tax.
- Added pro rata options to Plan Tariff Summary Report.
- Added Cycle Name as a parameter for Meter Reading Sheet report.
- Renamed “Cancel Customer” button to “Deactivate Customer” button in customer’s Details tab.
- New Customer Type “Vacant” has been added.
- Late Fee is now supported.
- The Add Reads pop out screen has fields for Flat meter configuration even if the meter is in POS configuration.
- Web Service can add manual charge even if the code does not exist in the group, generating a new code instead.
- Errors are displayed when saving the once-off charge without the units’ value.
- Rate should not contain “$” symbol and should be appended by “%” symbol instead.
- The On-going, Prorata, Period of Charge, Number of Periods fields were not being saved when importing Recurring Charges.